MENU

Slide

Ettusais Beauty Diary: Time to show more skin!

Monday, August 16, 2010




PS: I've added a "Click to view older entries" button at the end of the blogpage,
so you can view my previous entries noooooow! (:







There some things i cannot live without..
which is my whole bucket full of aromatherapy products!!!

I love to go to the spa every 2-3 months to really chill out,
but i wanna be able to relax.. sleep well right at home too,
my room is always stocked with spa room spray,
pillow mist, body lotion to soothe & calms me down right before bedtime.




picnikfile_qNe5C-



So of cos Ettusais's aroma body wash is a must have!
They just released the Limited Edition, Floral Fresh..
which has Rose, Cherry Blossoms, Water Lily, Kiwi & Vanilla.

As usual Ettusais's skincare products are really awesome
because it contains antiseptic + anti-inflammatory ingredients
perfect if you've back acne like me!
Love it that it get very very foamy in a jiffy!



picnikfile_SH4FdI

I generally choose my perfumes which has this more "fruity/floral" scent
rather than those very "womanly" scents, so this is peeeeerfect for me!



Retails at: $34











After my refreshing shower with Ettusais Aroma Body Wash,
i'll spray the Ettusais Whitening Mist all over my body..
It's a whitening treatment that doubles up as a moisturizer too!

I was introduced to this product when i was 14/15 years old,
you know.. puberty and all, my back acne was WAAAAY out of control then,
I read in some magazine that it helps with the prevention of blemishes
and it LIGHTENS ACNE SCARS!



picnikfile_vC56F3



I used this product everyday after i shower
(so convenient! Just spray on, no need to rub in
like your conventional body lotion!)







Previously when i was working, i had terrible back acne scars,
(dunno why i'm so stupid forgot abt this product then.)

then recently i went to genting highlands with my ex colleague
and they were really amazed at how my backacne scars
have totally faded and disappeared!!!




Recently i even used it on my knee
(had a big ugly scar when i fell down last month)
sprayed more at that patch and true enough,
the scar was gone in less than a week.

As far as scar treatment products goes,
i think less than one week is very efficient!




picnikfile_NyS6_x


YAY! I'm no longer afraid to wear bareback dresses anymore!


Retails at: $38





Ettusais counters are available at:

BHG Bugis, BHG Bishan
Isetan Orchard, isetan Scotts, Isetan Tampines
Metro Woodlands, Metro Paragon


No comments: